There's light, glittering.
I walked in from the darkness, try to catch it.
It's so hard to get close to.
Perhaps the light is too vague
perhaps I am too weak.
When you became someone's light in their life,
it's beautiful
it's so need to be cherished.
Most of time in life, we're just a child afraid of darkness
Therefore we expect someone bring some lights in.
Or even the one is your light.
You are the saver.
Everyone could be another's saver.
However,
light will diminish.
Once you left the light,
it's not familiar anymore.
What left is just stranger.
You thought you're controlling the tempo,
but my breath became a chaos.
I'll never be able to recognize you again.
City is crowded
But what I saw is just the falling yellow leaves
blowed by winter wind with lonelyness
Blow blow blow
Fell.
Those yellow leaves scattering fall down
People step it and leave it cracking
Sounds left.
Those intimate?
Just like never happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment